Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beach party

The kids & I enjoyed another fun trip to the beach at George Wyth lake.  This time we met up with four other moms + kids for a picnic lunch (not all pictured).  I met these moms through church, and they have been a part of my social circle for years.  All five of us are sending our oldest to Kindergarten this fall in four different school districts.  We're already planning a Mom's Night Out in a month or two for debriefing and to compare notes. ;o)



The highlight of the day for kids was the giant pile of seaweed they collected and then threw back in the water (behind Lincoln in this picture).

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

I was thinking about the same thing the other day... how amazing it is that four of us have kids going into Kindergarten. I cannot wait to compare stories in September!