Friday, July 19, 2013

10th Anniversary = Kitchen: Painting

Today was our 10th wedding anniversary!  I spent most of the day priming everything that had been textured the day before.  At night, our international host student took the kids to the park and out for ice cream while Austin & I ate warmed up casserole in between ceiling paint coats.  After putting the kids to bed, Austin & I continued our little painting party by cracking open the kitchen/dining wall color to paint the areas around where the cabinets will be hung.  Crazy as it may sound, ten years, two kids and three remodeled houses later, it was an appropriate way to celebrate.  That's why we went to Kauai in February. :o)  It has been an amazing, exciting journey.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next 10+ years (although I hope it involves a little less remodeling). ;o)

No comments: