Thursday, October 21, 2010

A real haircut

After buzzing it short this summer, I've been letting Lincoln's hair grow out.  I like it a little longer.  However, there is that painfully annoying inbetween stage that you have to live through to get to where you want to be.  Like growing bangs out.  Anyway, aside from the fact that it stuck out all over on top, the back of Lincoln's hair was starting to get too close to the mullet line for my comfort.  I attempted to trim it this morning, but failed miserably.  So after Emily's scheduled haircut this afternoon (which I guess I didn't feel the need to photograph), our hairdresser agreed to fix my hack job.  Lincoln ended up getting a full haircut himself.  He sat so nice and still!  It may not look drastically different like Emily's first haircut, but it sure looks a lot cleaner and neater!

  

No comments: