Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kiwanis Park -- Waverly, IA

With the gorgeous weather this week I decided we better check some more parks off our list before we run out of good days.  The kids may or may have not been driving me nuts, too.  ;o) 
This afternoon we headed to the east side of town.  Kiwanis Park is adjacent to a very nice set of three Little League fields.  It only consists of a merry-go-round, a slide, and a few swings.  Both kids loved the slide.  However, the steps were too steep for Lincoln to navigate safely by himself, and my bottom got sore after 8 bumpy rides down, so we only lasted about 20 minutes.  It's definitely not along the same lines as most of the other parks in Waverly, but a nice distraction if you're stuck watching a sibling play ball!  


1 comment:

Julie Ulven said...

I love the wall of art! Martha would be proud. I also like Emily's pose with the pumpkins, cute!