Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-treat

I'm not a huge fan of trick-or-treating, but I'm willing to participate.  Austin actually took the kids out while I stayed home to pass out candy.  There were a lot of kids this year because the weather was decent.  Emily was very excited for her "spider girl" costume from the local thrift store.  She wouldn't tie the belt and added the gloves and magnifying glass.  I planned on using the same puppy vest for Lincoln as last year.  Unfortunately, when I tried to put it on right before it was time to go, I discovered it was too small (and/or he had too many layers underneath).  He was NOT excited about wearing it.  He almost didn't get to go trick-or-treating, but ended up just carrying it with him.  He can get by with it because he's two and still cute. ;o)


No comments: