Sunday, October 16, 2011

Impromptu portraits

It was time to get Emily's 5-year portrait pictures taken, and I have never gotten formal portraits of the two kids together.  Normally, I would schedule and stress about this for weeks.  But I had a wild hare and decided to head to Waterloo and do it this afternoon since it was too windy to play outside and Austin had a meeting at church anyway.  We went to Portrait Innovations by Crossroads, which I have never been to before but heard good things about.  It went about as well as could be expected with two kids those ages.  There were quite a few good ones to choose from.  I got the CD, so I made a video of some of the best and funniest.



It took about 2 hours total because of some small hiccups with equipment and other appointments.  Luckily, I grabbed the iPad2 to entertain Emily, and Lincoln had a whole room of props to play with. :o)

No comments: