Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding week

This week I had the privilege of being a part of the wedding celebration of my dear friend and college roommate, Sarah.  On Wednesday night my other friend &  college roommate, Angie, and I hosted a bachelorette party in Ames for Sarah and some of her closest friends.  We reserved a suite at a hotel and had a great time together.  Sarah stayed with us overnight, so it was almost like being back in college again!


The wedding took place on New Year's Eve and was absolutely beautiful.  Angie & I were both bridesmaids for Sarah, and we had so much fun together. 

Austin was a real trooper and spent most of the day hanging out at the church after driving me there after some significant ice accumulation in the Des Moines area.

4 comments:

Heather's Henhouse said...

You and Austin look great.. very classy! Glad you had a good time!

Emily Walrod said...

You look beautiful in your dress. I love the picture of you, Sarah and Angie.

J-D-K-G said...

You guys look great, Megan. I haven't seen austin in a long time-I like his longer hair!

Julie Ulven said...

You look great! Glad you had fun.