Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fantasy Football Champion

One of the fun things I have been able to do since becoming a SAHM is participate in my former office's fantasy football league each year.  Two years ago I dominated the league on the tails of Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinals but lost in the playoffs when they decided to take a snow day vs. the New York Giants.  This year I started off in the 14-team league only recognizing four names on my roster.  However, they did well for me.  I stayed near the top of the standings the entire season and cruised through the playoffs to my first ever fantasy championship.  It's a bragging-rights only league, so this picture is my prize.  :o)

1 comment:

Heather's Henhouse said...

Love the picture.. very fun. I would have no clue how to pick or follow teams but sounds like fun!