Monday, October 12, 2009

Photo shoot

Just before leaving for home we had a new family friend do a photo shoot to practice for a photography class she is taking. Emily cooperated better than I expected, but Lincoln was a bit of a grump. Then again, I would be too if someone woke me me up from a nap, stuffed me in a fleece hoodie and plopped me down in damp leaves in 35-degree weather! I was thrilled with the results, though, and am having a very hard time picking favorites to get printed. Here is a sampling...








The full photo shoot can be viewed in a folder within our October 2009 Winkflash folder. If you would like the login information or need a reminder please contact me.

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

What fabulous pictures! I can see why you are having such a difficult time choosing a few favorites. Your kiddos are so adorable...