Monday, October 12, 2009

Full family weekend

The kids & I just got back from a four day trip to NW Iowa to visit lots of family. We went to six different houses and three people came to my parents' house. It was a great time visiting everyone and actually was relaxing at the same time! The highlight of the trip was meeting our new nephew/cousin Ryan. He makes Lincoln look really big!


It was pretty depressing waking up to snow on Saturday morning. This was the scene from the front window of my parents' house. I hadn't really packed for that. Most of it had melted by the end of the day, but it snowed again after we left for home.
We celebrated my sister Abbie's birthday on Saturday. I also got the chance to catch up with a really good friend from college that I hadn't talked to in 4 years. Plus I did a little solo shopping at a local consignment shop. :o)

No comments: