Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Me!

Today was my 33rd birthday.  It was pretty much an ordinary day in my books.  The kids, however, were super excited.  They eagerly decorated the basement complete with balloons and streamers and hosted a birthday breakfast for me (although I was still in charge of making scrambled eggs, toast and handing out the vitamins).  Emily had a big wrapped gift full of art projects and a nice card.

 


At night we hosted some families for a spaghetti supper.  That was fun for me.  Thankfully, the rain quit just in time to be able to eat supper outside.  Plus, they helped me eat my birthday oatmeal chocolate chip cake and rhubarb crisp. :)

This is my 3-year portrait that my mom posted on Facebook.  It's my favorite from when I was little.  Have I changed much in 30 years?!?

No comments: