Monday, March 18, 2013

No more snow!

We had yet another round of snow today.  :o(  There wasn't any kind of school delay, but the strong winds prevented my usual errand trip to Waterloo.  Lincoln was super excited to help shovel.  I really hope it is the last time this year!


It actually was a rather pretty snow, but that was negated by the fact it was March 18.


What's wrong with this picture?

 

Since I couldn't go anywhere, I took the opportunity to complete a long-time organizing project.  I've had these binders organized this way for several years, but I just got new (bigger) matching binders from my mom and used my Cricut to make nice vinyl labels.  Each binder has tabbed dividers with all the pertinent information, so looking up and finding documents or numbers is very quick & easy.

No comments: