Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pictures in the leaves

I guess since the trees budded out six weeks early this year with the exceptionally warm March, it shouldn't be a surprise that they started dropping leaves early--especially with the hot, dry summer.  We've already had some big leaf piles to play in and a subsequent trip to the yard waste site to dispose of a stuffed pick-up load.  That also means I've had a chance to try and capture pictures in the leaves.  With the help of the hi-speed burst setting on our new camera, I got some good ones (although very few of the kids together since I was mostly chasing after them as they ran back and forth between three different piles of leaves).  I could spend hours editing and making fun collages, but I'm already two weeks behind in blogging as I type this, so I'm just going to post a whole bunch of my favorites.  :o)

 






No comments: