Saturday, March 12, 2011

New clothes

On Saturday morning Emily & I went on a girls' shopping trip to Kohl's, one of my favorite stores.  They were having some great sales on some stuff I was looking for.  Plus, with spring just around the corner it was time to start looking for some new clothes for Emily.  We went there with the intent to buy new spring pajamas and ended up coming home with pretty much her entire spring/summer wardrobe.  As you can tell by the picture, it's pretty monochromatic.  For the record, she did try on some non-pink clothes, but those happened to be the ones that didn't fit.  Emily was a real trooper and happily tried on everything.  I just hope that by having her pick out everything that she'll wear everything!

We also made a quick stop at UniversiTEES in the mall.  My sisters from the other side of the state have raved about this store that I have never even visited.  They were right.  It is heaven for any college sports-wearing fan.  Half the store is nothing but UNI gear.  If I had my way, I'd wear UNI t-shirts & hooded sweatshirts almost every day.  I already have a pretty vast collection, but I couldn't resist outfitting the entire family in Panther Pride!  The first question Austin had is if I was plotting a family picture.  The thought had crossed my mind.  We'll have to see. ;o)

We got a few other fun things at Kohl's.  Emily was especially excited about her new pink princess kickball and a fun birthday countdown mat.   It was in the section with the placemats, but I'd probably hang it up somewhere.  It counts down for 31 days until your birthday.  She is also modeling one of her new outfits.

No comments: