Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DIRECTV commercial

So there's a new commercial out for DIRECTV featuring a rich Russian dude and his entourage--including a miniature giraffe.  It's a sequel to one they had last year.  For some reason Austin thinks this is the funniest commercial ever made (see it below).  It's the only one I know of that he not only stops to watch, but has actually rewound to watch again (and again).  He laughs out loud every time.  It's the giraffe that gets him.  Did you notice his gold-plated treadmill and that the giraffe starts running when the giraffes on TV start running (which he is watching for motivation)? 

2 comments:

Heather's Henhouse said...

I side with Austin. I love it!! and I've never seen this second one.. so thanks for sharing.. I love it. I love the pulsing muscles (they are commical, not sexy), I love the girrafe on the treadmill (walking at a slow pace), the "serious Russian", and the smooch at the end.. I will also be rewinding and watching again. : ) Thanks for sharing!

Heather's Henhouse said...

So I watched it again and I guess the giraffe (which I didn't spell right the first time) is not running.. but I still love it! (but not enought get direct tv)