Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lorenzen family photo shoot

I received the CD with the pictures from our Lorenzen family photo shoot today.  The kids gave it to Austin's parents as a Christmas present.  I'm thrilled with the results considering what Ashley had to work with (i.e. cranky little kids).  Emily was the biggest pill of all, but each child had their moments.  Here are some of the best of our family:
 

I highly recommend Ashley Schrage as a photographer.  I don't think anything would ruffle her feathers even if you're freaking out yourself.  She does a great job with uncooperative kids.  Her web site is http://www.ashleyschragephotography.com/.  If you would like to see some more photos from our session you can check out her blog post here or visit her blog on a regular basis at http://www.ashleyschrage.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

Megan,
Thank you so much for your kind words! Patience is my middle name :) I really enjoyed your family, and your photo shoot was a breeze!

Sarah Craft said...

Great photos! And a great looking family! I never would have guessed your kids were acting up.

Julie Ulven said...

Beautiful family photos!