Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another sad good-bye

Two years ago God blessed me when the Buchholz family moved two doors down from us in Denver.  I quickly became friends with Candace and their two cute little girls.  We have played at each other's houses, car-pooled to mom's group and to NW Iowa, exchanged babysitting and just shared life together.  Candace helped me out a lot when Lincoln was born and during the moving process.  Now she is moving to Southern California where her husband has a new job, and I'm really going to miss her!


I feel like this is another chapter ending in my life because Candace was the cornerstone for the neighborhood play group we have been a part of for almost two years.  Even after moving to Waverly we faithfully continued to attend almost every week.  Now that she is gone I'm not sure what the future will hold for the group--especially for us driving from Waverly.  I will post some more pictures of the play group in the future.

No comments: