Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend pictures

Emily's art work "Puppy in snow" in honor of the light blanket of snow outside Saturday morning.  The puppy's name is Emily. ;o)


Floor art by Emily in her bedroom.  Luckily, it's washable Crayola marker.  I discovered it when it rubbed off on my white sock. :op


It looks like we need to get out the baby gates because Lincoln figured out how to climb stairs.  The problem is I don't know where they are.  I did a once-over of all the storage areas in our house and didn't see them anywhere, so now I'll have to dig a little deeper.  The bigger problem is that even if I do find them I'm not sure they'll work with our banister/woodwork.


Lincoln looks all grown up in this outfit. :o)


Lincoln loves the Cozy Coupe.  He steers the wheel and tries to beep the horn.  His toes barely touch the ground so he has to rely on someone to push him around (and hold him in).

No comments: