Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How does she do it?

It is 2:30pm and so far the only thing Emily has eaten today is this partial cinnamon roll (basically only the parts touching frosting), four bites of banana and a small glass of juice.  Meanwhile, I have had breakfast, second breakfast, lunch and am now contemplating the first snack of the afternoon.  (When you eat lunch at 11:30am and don't have dinner until at least 6:30pm it often takes two snacks to make it through the afternoon.)  She is now negotiating for either candy or "jellybean raisins" (i.e. yogurt-covered raisins).  I think I'll make her really mad by eating puppy chow in front of her and limiting her choices to either leftover pizza of PBJ. ;o)

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Hmmm...wish I had some advice for you on this one. Kate eats as well as me. Breakfast, second breakfast, snack, lunch, dessert, snack, supper, dessert and she sometimes asks for another snack before bed. If I were Emily I would have eaten my hand by now. That girl must not need much to keep her going!