Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Comps

For those of you who care or are keeping track, Lincoln had his 9-month check-up on Monday.  I accidentally showed up 30 minutes early because I forgot to double-check the time on my calendar.  Thankfully, both kids were well-behaved and they were running on time.  I think Emily was actually disappointed the Lincoln didn't have to have any shots. 

Lincoln measured 28" inches long (32nd percentile).  I thought the scale at the doctor's office was way off, so I stopped by the hospital this afternoon to have him reweighed.  He's now at 18 lbs. 3 oz.  That's only 10th percentile.  He has pretty consistently been 2 lbs. lighter than Emily at the same age for several months now, although he's the same length.  Here's a quick side-by-side picture comparison.



It's pretty obvious where Emily was carrying the extra weight. I had forgotten about all the rolls in her arms and legs right down to her wrists and ankles! :o)

1 comment:

cobo said...

They look so alike when you put them side by side like that! Ryan is definitely trending towards Emily's thighs!