Monday, February 8, 2010

Big crib

Lincoln reached yet another milestone when I had to lower his crib mattress.  He had managed to stretch and reach up high enough to catch the bears on his mobile and pull it down on top of himself a couple times already.  Then I walked into his room in the morning to find him sitting up in bed looking over the railing.  So down it went.  Although not terribly complicated, it's annoying enough to change the mattress level that I went ahead and put it all the way to the bottom.  Now Lincoln looks much smaller in his new "big" crib!

I also had to put away the hearth decorations, remove the knobs, pull in the cord and tape the fireplace doors shut this afternoon.  Good thing it actually doesn't even work.  Between that and the computer tower Lincoln has heard, "No, no, no!" a lot lately!

2 comments:

Heather's Henhouse said...

I love the bottom picture of him.. so cute and ornery looking.

cobo said...

I agree--such a cute picture of Lincoln. Love the tub one from the other day too.