Thursday, April 30, 2009

2009 Goals Progress Report

My April progress report brings a lot of changes. Because of the plans now in the works for selling/building, etc. some of the goals have become irrelevant or nearly impossible. But here goes...

1. Potty-training: With all the probable changes that will be occurring in the next couple months it would be insane to even attempt to do any hardcore potty-training. However, Emily has successfully gone on the big potty for my neighbor a couple times while staying at her house. But not for me. Go figure!

2. Moving Emily's room by Easter: Check! :o)

3. Deep-cleaning one room: This goal has exploded into every room. I'm very grateful for what we have already accomplished this year. Every day I find something new that should really be cleaned. :op

4. Cutting grocery budget by 25%: I did better again this month. I think I was about $7 over my goal, but that included some meat stock-up (chicken, ham, ground beef) at the end of the month in preparation for easy meals after the baby comes.

5. Praying nightly over Emily: still doing it

6. Catching up on photo albums: For all my grand plans outlined last month, I haven't done anything. The house & baby prep has completely taken over on a much higher priority level. Someday!! ;o)

I'm sure as the next couple months come and go new goals will emerge. :o)

1 comment:

Heather's Henhouse said...

Somedays, survival is the only goal... so don't be hard on yourself if you don't get something accomplished. Anything particular food plans for preparing for the baby? I've been thinking freezing some cooked meat and meals but not sure what I'm going to do yet.