My April progress report brings a lot of changes. Because of the plans now in the works for selling/building, etc. some of the goals have become irrelevant or nearly impossible. But here goes...
1. Potty-training: With all the probable changes that will be occurring in the next couple months it would be insane to even attempt to do any hardcore potty-training. However, Emily has successfully gone on the big potty for my neighbor a couple times while staying at her house. But not for me. Go figure!
2. Moving Emily's room by Easter: Check! :o)
3. Deep-cleaning one room: This goal has exploded into every room. I'm very grateful for what we have already accomplished this year. Every day I find something new that should really be cleaned. :op
4. Cutting grocery budget by 25%: I did better again this month. I think I was about $7 over my goal, but that included some meat stock-up (chicken, ham, ground beef) at the end of the month in preparation for easy meals after the baby comes.
5. Praying nightly over Emily: still doing it
6. Catching up on photo albums: For all my grand plans outlined last month, I haven't done anything. The house & baby prep has completely taken over on a much higher priority level. Someday!! ;o)
I'm sure as the next couple months come and go new goals will emerge. :o)