Saturday, January 10, 2009

The untold story...

This morning Austin was out scooping snow (again!) and I had to quick run to the bathroom. I heard a commotion and found this scene when I returned. Any ideas what happened here? Note: When I first came in the tricycle was on its side and Emily was laying on the floor bawling with dirt smeared all over the front of her pajamas. I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that there was a small weakness (opening) in my window shrink-wrap job on the CD storage shelf and Emily was disgusted I had moved the plant in front of it to block her out. The plant is repotted and the hole is now closed up with packing tape. Seriously. Do we have a determined toddler or what?!?

1 comment:

cobo said...

What a stinker! Easier for me to laugh since I don't have to clean up the mess!