Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Office - Take 3

Since I'm on a roll with blog posts, I thought I'd throw in one that's a little past due. In mid-December Austin remodeled our office for the third time since we moved in. He added a finished wood shelf to the ledge, more shelving above the desk area, a fabric-covered bulletin board and rebuilt the desk pedestal to provide room for two computer workstations instead of just one. He also put the filing cabinets on rollers in the closet and redid all the closet shelves. Below are pictures of Emily "helping" take apart the old desk and putting together the new one as well as a semi-finished picture of the new office. There is still more work to be done and shelves to fill. ;o)

1 comment:

Julie Ulven said...

A major goal for me is to get the basement and attic organized. Stuff is just crammed in and makes no sense. Your office inspires me!

Second and still major is to rehab this knee so I can take Mieke for bike rides.

We re-enacted the snowsuit scene from A Christmas Story, too! Only Mieke fell on her nose and that ended the playtime outside.