Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Goodbye to a crazy 2008 and hello to a brand new 2009! I thought I'd take this opportunity of new beginnings to try out a new blog color scheme. I welcome any comments or critiques. (Seriously, if you don't like it or find it hard to read let me know.)

Despite a slightly later night Emily was up bright and early. We hopefully started a new family tradition of eating pancakes for breakfast in our pajamas and then enjoying a day of football. We actually wrestled Emily's snow gear on to go out with the sled for the first time. All previous attempts had ended with her violently shoving her snow pants back into the closet and me giving up and taking a nap instead. Of course, she liked it once she got outside. We walked up & down the street (since our street is still almost completely snow/ice covered) and even took a few trips down a small hill by the golf course (see January video player).

No comments: