Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st Blogoversary

Today marks our 1st "Blogoversary". I heard recently that you're supposed to celebrate your 100th post. That happened way last summer sometime, so we'll celebrate one year of blogging instead! :o) It has been a blast, and 228 posts later I am obviously addicted. I hope you have had as much fun reading it as I have writing it! It is a cheap (free!) hobby that allows me to vent, seek advice and just plain brag from the comfort of my own computer chair. :o) I also enjoy reading other blogs. I'm up to 25 in my RSS feed list that I follow on a regular basis. If you know of any other great ones feel free to pass them on and I'll check them out. I love getting comments and suggestions. Thanks for your loyalty and support!

1 comment:

Heather's Henhouse said...

Happy 1st Blogoversary! May you have many more good years to come : )