Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Silly boy

Lincoln wouldn't put pants on this morning, so I decided to take some blackmail pictures...


Notice the lovely white stuff outside?  We had heavy thunder snow most of the morning and ended up with 1-2" of wet, slushy muck.  It isn't all melted yet.  It might not be tomorrow either.  What happened to spring?!?  Also, the reason my rain boots were by the back door was because it was recycling pick-up day today and the wind had knocked the lids off the recycling tubs overnight and pieces of cardboard and plastic had blown all over the front yard and alley.  With a windchill in the lower 20's it was not a fun way to start the morning! :op

Later in the day Lincoln decided to be cheesy for the camera.  He has such an array of facial expressions.


Lincoln finished supper early and quietly disappeared.  When I finally realized how long he had been gone I found him playing with his cars in the plant dirt.  I just repotted this plant, so it was all fresh and fluffy stuff.  And it was everywhere.  I had to rescue four vehicles and wash them.  You can barely see the one buried in the back.

2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

The last picture brought back memories of blog posts with Emily happily tipping over potted plants. Either it runs in the family or Emily has been showing Lincoln a few 'tricks.'

Heather's Henhouse said...

Harlie and Wendell love to run around without clothes on. I guess I've kind of gotten used to so I don't take as many pictures but I do have a video of them jumping on the bed in their underwear.