Monday, November 16, 2009

More family visitors

After Grandma B left we were excited to have Auntie Abbie & Uncle Wade arrive (my sister and brother-in-law). They stayed with the kids on Saturday night while Austin & I went out on a "date" to Kohl's for Austin's bi-annual shopping trip. It was actually a lot of fun. I got some nice stuff for winter, Emily actually liked the shirts I picked out for her and Austin replaced much of his winter wardrobe.

Abbie & Wade also went to church with us on Sunday and hung out with the kids in the afternoon while Austin & I took much-needed naps. The kids loved them and Emily cried when they left. They were headed to the High School football playoffs in the UNI-Dome where Wade's brother is the quarterback for my hometown team. Go Nighthawks!

No comments: