Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3-year portraits

I took Emily to JCPenney's to get her 3-year portrait pictures taken. I've been nervous about it for a week. I purposely let her pick out a new outfit to buy last week so she would at least put it on. We walked through the mall to get there, and I told her if she cooperated she could ride on the carousel afterwards. I didn't have to fulfill my promise. She sort of did what the photographer asked for a couple quick shots. Then when he asked her to lay on her tummy on the floor she refused and we were pretty much done. At least we got one decent pose, which made it really easy to pick for my portrait package. We were in and out in 15 min. flat. Whew. Emily was then more fascinated with observing the animated "moose" (i.e. reindeer) in the Santa's picture display and playing in the kids' area. We left kicking and screaming. :o) Here are her semi-decent shots:

No comments: