Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 month portraits

I had portrait pictures done today at JCPenney at exactly 6 months for Lincoln. They went a lot better, and it was a lot harder to choose than with Emily last week. I think 6 months is the best age for portraits because it's relatively easy to make them smile, they can't crawl or walk away yet and they certainly don't have or express an opinion about the outfit you've chosen! Below are some of my favorites with some side-by-sides of Emily. I didn't get around to having her "6 month" portraits taken until she was 7 1/2 months old, so she could sit up better. I still think they're two little cuties, and I'm glad they're ours! :o)







1 comment:

Julie Ulven said...

I am finally caught up on blogs. I love Emily's 3yr photos and Lincoln is amazing. They look so much alike. So cute. I taught Mieke to use scissors. Today I found a curl on the bathroom floor. We had a BIG talk about the scissors. She wears me out.