Tuesday, December 30, 2008

P-Day #2

Emily's Pull-Up was soaked when she got up this morning, but that's probably because she decided to have a solo dance party from 4:00-5:30am. I laid in bed listening to her "read" books, jump on the bed and bang around with her tubs and pinwheel while giggling. I was too exhausted to get up and do anything about it. I figured it might do her good to feel wet for awhile. She went in her potty as soon as she got up, though. The tally for today was 3 successes and 2 accidents with a cheater Pull-Up at rest time b/c I knew she had to go #2 and I didn't feel like cleaning up another one. She ended up not napping and I was right, so that one was worth it. She wouldn't go before or after her bath, so we put on another Pull-Up for overnight. Let's hope we skip the party tonight. :o)

No comments: