Thursday, March 13, 2008

Maiden voyage


Today was the day I'd been waiting for! Emily & I took the wagon out for its maiden voyage. This morning we stopped at the library, post office and grocery store. Emily was excited to spot a real cat running through a yard and "meowed" all the way down the block. After Emily's nap we took the wagon out for another spin. This time Emily was decked out in sunglasses (thanks G&G Lorenzen!) and loaded up with her "nack". Surprisingly enough, she kept the glasses on for 15 min. Probably because it was her idea to wear them and not mine. ;o) I have decided that I'll probably discover a whole new set of muscle groups as I continue hauling Emily around--especially going uphill. Today's 2+ miles are just the beginning of many more to come!

When we went inside Emily insisted that she put her boots on and she found her sled. I guess she wants to have it both ways. Can't you just hear her saying, "Peas?!?" :o)



No comments: