Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hearts at Home

I had the privilege of once again attending the Hearts at Home North Central Regional conference in Rochester, MN.  This time I went with a fabulous group of ladies from the Mom's Morning Out group at church.

I drove the early vehicle and enjoyed some highly successful shopping.  The conference itself was awesome as usual.  The theme was No More Perfect Moms based on Jill Savage's book of the same title.  I particularly enjoyed hearing one of my favorite speakers, Dr. Kathy Koch, twice.  The workshops she did on technology and millennials were fabulous.  She recently posted a recorded version of something similar on her blog here:



I'm excited that Dr. Kathy will be a keynote speaker next year with Hearts at Home founder, Jill Savage.  They are currently co-authoring No More Perfect Kids.  I'm also excited to see the movie Moms Night Out when it comes out May 9.  The star, Sarah Drew, spoke and signed autographs.  The official movie trailer is here.

No comments: