Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Super shopper

Grocery shopping got a lot more fun for kids with the addition of some super-cute mini-carts at the Waverly Fareway.  Lincoln LOVES to go shopping with me now and wants to put everything in his cart, although it's usually full by the time we get past the produce section.  He's a great driver--even while eating a free cookie from the bakery in one hand.  I've heard complaints from others about the mini-carts being "ankle biters," but never really experienced it until I took both kids for two quick items the other day.  Emily ran into the back of my ankles four times in three aisles (and she didn't even have a cookie the first two times).  Now I try hard to only go grocery shopping during the school day!

P.S. Apologies for the lousy quality of the picture taken with my phone. :op

No comments: