Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A blast from the past...

I recently found my old 35mm film camera in the basement that I used from high school right up until Emily was born and we got a digital camera.  It still had a roll of film in it, and I knew of at least two pictures on that roll that I wanted to have.  I was curious what else might be there from 5 years ago!  I ended up having to buy a new battery just to get it turned on.  Then I had to waste half the roll on random pictures to use it up.  Developing it cost almost twice as much as what it did when I used it regularly.  But it was worth it.  There were some fun pictures of friends and a VERY pregnant me (I'll spare you the worst ones).  Here is a sampling...
Baby shower when pregnant with Emily
BFF's from college
Austin building the front deck at our Denver house
Working in my office at FRA (My feet were so swollen that I wore flip flops and this pair of sandals all the way through October because they were the only shoes that fit.)
The PL gang from college (minus two)

No comments: