Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cousin day

Today we took a road trip to LeMars to visit cousins and great-grandparents.  We decided to do a picnic lunch in Foster Park.  It was an absolutely perfect day for it.  The kids had fun playing with each other and other kids at the park.  I enjoyed visiting with my SIL and Austin's grandma & aunt.  We also stopped at Austin's other grandparents' house for a quick visit.


The kids & I picked up a water table at Wal-mart before heading back to Hull.  It was a huge hit with Emily, Lincoln and Cousin Ryan!


After she was done with work, my sister & I took the kids on a walk to the "dinosaur park," which was recently added item to our summer bucket list.  We stayed long enough for a few pictures before having to run halfway home to beat a rain shower.


After supper the "little guys" enjoyed a bath together in the new, deep soaker tub in Grandpa & Grandma's remodeled bathroom.

No comments: