Monday, May 24, 2010

Picnic table

Last weekend Austin's parents brought up their old picnic table for us to use on our deck.  This table has been well-loved and well-used.  It actually served as the kitchen table for 4 years while Austin was growing up.  In the last week we have already used it a lot, too.  This is our family pizza picnic on Sunday night (it was too hot to even stick a frozen pizza in the oven).  Emily has had numerous snacks seated at it, and I know there will be many more fun projects done on it. :o)

2 comments:

Heather's Henhouse said...

I really want to get one of these, but like most things these days I say maybe with the next house. I keep waiting to buy things but I'm staring to feel like we're never going to move.

Life of the Lorenzens said...

I said that a lot last summer. Hang in there. It will happen.