Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Tonight we attended the Ulven's annual "It's Midnight Somewhere" family New Year's Eve party. It's a fun time with good food and lots of kids. I think I counted 11 of them Emily's age and younger. We rang in the new year at 8:00pm and everyone was out the door by 8:45pm. We literally had to carry Emily to the van kicking & screaming because she didn't want to leave. Mieke has a mini trampoline that Emily loved. Julie got it for Mieke to burn off energy before bedtime. Somedays I think we need one of those, too. :o) Mieke also has lots of other fun toys. I think I was the only one who stayed awake on the way home, which was good since I was driving. Below are some fun pictures from the evening. The one of Austin is for those of you who know how he feels about cats. ;o)

1 comment:

cobo said...

I love how Emily and Mieke both have dresses with pants on! Very cute! Love the pigtails too.