Friday, December 18, 2009

Experiment update

Remember my little cinnamon roll experiment? It still took two days for Austin's office to finish the pans of cinnamon rolls--even with one missing from each pan. Seriously, people. I don't understand. I made another pan for my former co-workers to deliver on Monday. Because of the weather (again!) I had to delay my trip until Tuesday. It took a ton of willpower not to eat half the pan all by myself over the course of 24 hours. I love to bake and love to eat it even more. With a husband who barely eats any sweets/desserts at all it's a bad combination!

1 comment:

Heather's Henhouse said...

Next time you bake a batch of cinnamon rolls then I whole heartedly welcome you to my house. I would drool over a home made cinnamon roll.. especially if it's smothered in frosting and cinnamon/sugar on the inside.