Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lincoln's baptism

We had Lincoln baptized at our church today. Pastor Ed married us and has now baptized both of our kids. They both did great up on stage, but they didn't exactly cooperate for pictures afterwards. :op

All the grandparents and Great-Grandma Boote came to church and over for lunch afterwards. Unfortunately, the impending snow storm meant they all had to leave early. When Emily was scheduled to be baptized there was a huge snow storm that prevented family from coming, so we postponed it. Maybe it's a curse! ;o)

I was just really glad that my Grandma Boote was able to come and see our house. With Austin's prodding, she & my mom helped me get some pictures hung up on the walls that I've been meaning to do for quite some time. I'll post those at a later date.

No comments: