Monday, August 17, 2009

10-year Class Reunion


The main reason I went back to Hull this past weekend (besides the desperate need to get away from the chaos of the house for awhile) was to attend my 10-year class reunion on Friday night. It's hard to believe it has been that long, yet it feels like a lifetime ago. We had a bonfire potluck at a classmate's pond. Nineteen of the 45 members of our graduating class were there with several others I knew wanted to attend but had scheduling conflicts. The food was great and I had a really good time catching up with a bunch of people I hadn't talked to in ages--some since the day we graduated. I'm REALLY glad I didn't make Austin come. He had a sales presentation in South Carolina that morning anyway. The kids were great for my parents and Lincoln went almost 5 hours for me since he isn't taking a bottle. A big shout-out to my cousin, Laura, for putting it all together!

No comments: