Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Austin & I enjoyed a very nice weekend getaway. We attended a "Weekend to Remember" marriage conference in Cedar Rapids, IA put on by Family Life. It was an affirmation of the great marriage we already have with a good reminder of ways to keep it that way. It was especially nice just to go away for a couple days and spend time together not worrying about anything going on at home. My parents came to take care of Emily. I honestly hardly ever thought about her the whole weekend, and apparently she didn't think about us much either! Everyone had a great time. :o)

1 comment:

Heather's Henhouse said...

Glad to hear you had a nice time. We had a lot of fun when we went and hope to go back some day. I'm sure it was also nice to have a break from the wee one. Phil's parents took Wendell over the weekend so we had a nice break as well. I've decided we need to do that more often!