Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy hair

Emily's hair is out of control. This is typically what it looks like first thing in the morning. The back is even worse.

When Aunt Courtney was here this weekend she put it in pig tails and braids while distracting Emily with a Curious George book. I'm lucky if I can get it in a pony tail while chasing her around and up and down stairs. I'm not a "hair person" and between the long, thin, tangly hair and crazy cowlicks I am at a total loss. I think I'm going to try to get an emergency haircut scheduled with my next-door neighbor/hair-stylist. I hope she has some ideas!


1 comment:

Heather's Henhouse said...

I love the "before" and "after" pictures. It reminds me of the magazines when people get make overs. Good luck with the hair cut.. hopefully she sits still for it!