Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our big announcement


That's right--we're expecting again! I'm currently 12 1/2 weeks along and due May 18. It has been a relatively good first trimester despite all the stress of the campaign, potty-training, etc. We announced it to our families by having Emily open up this shirt as her last birthday present. Unfortunately, it has taken 4 days to wrestle the shirt on her and all morning to try and get a halfway decent picture. I hope that is not an indication of things to come! :o)

We had our first OB appointment and an ultrasound last Thursday and everything looks great. Below is the best picture of our growing miracle. Please keep us in your prayers as we add this to the list of major adjustments in our family life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan. That is so exciting. Emily looks so proud in her shirt.

AMother's Place said...

congrats you guys! this is super exciting news!!! and, great job with your campaign. i truly appreciate integrity, character, and values in the political world. putting your name on the ballot is such a brave choice and I applaud you for the race you ran... maybe 2010??? :) Congrats on your very best news! J. hansen

AMother's Place said...

by the way... I LOVE the ultra sound picture. God is AMAZING! it truly brought tears to my eyes... thanks for posting it!

Becky Bartlett said...

HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Will you find out what you're having? Was sad to see the results of Austin's election. You guys worked so hard... your campaign was one to be proud of for sure. I hope this isn't the end of his political ambitions! We need goog people like Austin in office!! Glad you're feeling well... great picture of your new little one!! :)

cobo said...

Can't tell you how excited I am to be an aunt again! YEA!

Kimber Van Essen said...

I knew it - all this napping and being sick by the smell of cooking meat - but I had to hold my tongue and not say anything - Glad you are feeling well and things look good - awesome picture - CONGRATS!

Kimber

J-D-K-G said...

Yeah, Megan and family! So excited for you guys! Congrats! I don't get on your blog too often but I'm glad I caught this entry :)