Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ryken wedding



For lack of anything else interesting to post about lately, here are some pictures from Mike & Christy Ryken's wedding we attended on September 26, 2008. Austin was a groomsmen, and I just got to enjoy a fun time catching up with lots of mutual friends! Mike is probably one of Austin's closest friends. They have been meeting every Tuesday morning at Perkins at 6:00am since before Austin & I even started dating. I got to know Mike through FUEL at church while Austin & I were dating. We're excited that Mike & Christy will soon be moving to an acreage just SW of Denver!

1 comment:

Adam & Brandi said...

So glad that Mike got married....I remember him and thought he was always very nice....congrats to him! The picture of you two is very nice....see you tomorrow!