Saturday, October 25, 2008

Play dates

On Thursday Emily & I attend the first neighborhood play group. Two of my next door neighbors and another stay-at-home mom from town have decided to get together on Thursday mornings to chat and burn off kid energy. It was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to it a lot--especially with winter coming. Between the four of us there is a 3 1/2 year old girl, two 3-year-old boys, Emily and two 10-month-old babies (boy & girl who happened to be born on the same day!) with another baby due in January. I'll try to post a picture when we host the first time.

On Friday Emily & I visited our friends Heather & Wendell Hunt. I got to run some errands in Waterloo and then we enjoyed lunch together. They have a dog named Buster and Emily & Wendell thought it was fun playing in his kennel. I'm not sure Buster thinks it was quite as fun. :o)

No comments: