Saturday, September 11, 2010

Me update

Just a quick update on me again.  The PT & I have decided to stop doing scheduled PT for now, although I can still continue my home exercises.  After reviewing the MRI report again, it is inconclusive about what is causing the pain/discomfort in my foot.  Therefore, the next step is seeing a neurologist.  Unfortunately, the soonest I could get an appointment is October 11.  I am on the cancellation list to try to get in sooner.  In the meantime, I am experimenting a bit with pain management strategies.  Please continue to pray for patience as I/we wait out the next month and for answers when I do get in.  Thanks!

1 comment:

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

Have you tried a chiropractor? I have pain and numbness in my foot and a shooting pain up into my calf, due to my lower back being out of place. I don't know any background info. about your foot, I just read your post and know that my foot pain is healed by my chiropractor (seems strange, but it is true!), so I couldn't help but share and try to help! Good Luck!