Thursday, September 30, 2010

First field trip

Emily went on her first field trip at preschool today.  There is a business in Waverly called Go-Hawk Graphics that invites the preschool every year to come make t-shirts for wearing on future field trips.  The t-shirts are free and the kids actually get to screen-print them themselves.  Emily put up a fuss about it leading up to today whenever I mentioned anything about it.  When I picked her up she showed me the shirt and said there were tears on it.  After probing a bit more I'm gathering she might have refused to actually print her own shirt and may have even cried about it.  I had warned the teacher ahead of time that that might happen.  However, she was pretty proud to show it off for the camera at home.  It may need a few trips through the dryer, though. ;o) 

No comments: