Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 more things...

I thought of two more things to add to my list of things I'm looking forward to at the new house in Waverly:
  • Bathroom door locks: Technically there is a lock on our current bathroom door, but it's a little temperamental, and after getting locked in a couple times at the beginning I have literally not locked a bathroom door in my own house for over 5 years. That will be a hard habit to break--not that I even bother shutting the door very often these days. ;o)
  • Flatter streets: Anyone who has ever walked the streets of Denver knows that there is no such thing as a flat one. Everything is either up or down and most of the streets are severely crowned to the point that it hurts my hips to walk on a slant and makes it very hard to steer the double stroller when it keeps trying to pull towards the curb. Our new house in Waverly is located in a relatively flat section of town. I haven't walked the neighborhood yet, but it's got to be better than where we are now!

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

I'm with you on the door lock issue. Our upstairs bathroom door has neither a handle nor can it fully close. Ahhh, privacy, where have you gone?