Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Goals Progress Report

1. Potty-training: Trying to keep a house full of neutral carpet in constant show condition means I'm not even going to think about potty-training until we get to the new house with tile and hardwood floors.
2. Moving Emily's room by Easter: Check! :o)
3. Deep-cleaning one room: This has been changed to continual spot-cleaning.
4. Cutting grocery budget by 25%: I ended up spending 82% of my normal grocery budget this month. I was on track until I went to Sam's this afternoon. :op
5. Praying nightly over Emily & Lincoln: most of the time
6. Catching up on photo albums: I'm just happy to keep up with blog photos and uploading to Winkflash!
7. Spend at least 10-15 minutes of one-on-one time with Emily: This is still hard to do sometimes when there are so many other things that I need/want to get done when I'm not completely focused on Lincoln. I have been doing Emily's bath and putting her to bed more often lately.

No comments: